Versamax plc's PID loop?

Yes, I'm familiar with it. What is your question?
i have done some programs regarding pid loop. i have done this based on the examples what i have seen from a manual but i'm not getting the output.i think my pid configuration was wrong. can i have one sample ladder program for versamax.so that i can workout on that.

Sample ladder logic isn't likely to do you much good. The key is in the values you write to the data registers. Show me what you are doing including the values you write into the third through the twelfth data register assigned to the PID function.

For a convenient way to see and adjust these, while online with the CPU right-click the PID Function block and select "Tuning...". Then take a screen shot of the Data input window.
Of course a "picture" of the function block itself will also help.

pid block for vershamax plc

on this pid block you need to deal with 14 out of 40 registers

just go through this may be it helps if you still looking for it.
CHECK THIS PDF