[WinCCFlex] MP377 e-mail scripting

jeroendeweerd

I am using the time interval logging functionality on a MP377 panel. Log files are periodically copied and stored onto a flash card, so far so good.

Within this last copy- event we also want to send the file as an e-mail attachment to an mail recepient. That`s where the problem starts. The built-in 'sendemail' function does not support any sort of attachments.

Also our internet provider does not support SMTP functionalities, so sending an e-mail with the sendemail will never work, while CDO has capabilities to deliver this e-mail without making use of an external smtp server.

Within a CDO it is possible to create a script wich does the trick, tested and running on a XP machine, but is it also possible to install these (or other types of ) library`s on the CE5.0 runtime of the MP377 panel?

I have tried to install sqlite on a panel, Siemens have removed the cab installer form the CE panels and replaced ist with something else.
At the end we changed to a PC with flex runtime.