Rslogix error

Sirus1947

Greetings all,

I have a question with an error in rslogix when I try to download file to PLC. I am using a micrologic 1200 unit series A. This unit and the computer are on loan from school. The error I encounter is No responce from processor at selected path/node!
Diagnostic status failed: 0x4. I checked the wire connections all seems well. I also am pretty sure I have the settings correct in the controller proprieties with the processor type and the controller communication. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Does RSLinx see the controller in RSwho?

If so then open the file you want to download in RSLogix500, click on Comm-then click on System Comm-then select the controller - click on download.

Similar Topics

Hi All, I've been pulling my hair out trying to fix this for a few days and need some advice. I have V19.01, v20.05, V21, V24, V30, V31, V32...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am trying to upload program from Contrologix 1756-L62 Controller using Rslogix 5000, Cpu's and modules are showing in Rslinx, upon...
Replies
Views
I'm getting an Error code on my MSG instruction that I can't clear. The Error Code Number is d0. Description "No IP configured for the Network"...
Replies
Views
I've googled and searched for this error but can't see it anywhere. When I try to open this program I get the following. Error 0x8004201d...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I installed a RSLogix 5000 V20.04 to my Windows 10 system today, and it seemed everything is ok before I started it. The software gave me...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom