Crimson 3.0 .csv file

ais

I have created an application for Redlion G3 HMI which is saved as a crimson .cd3.

I basically want to view my data in Excel.

I believe it is possible to create a .CSV file of the data.

How do I create a .csv file?

I do not have the HMI at my disposal, only my laptop and Crimson 3.0

TIA for any help

I have created an application for Redlion G3 HMI which is saved as a crimson .cd3.

I basically want to view my data in Excel.

You will have to elaborate a little more about what it is you need to do.

You can log data with a Red Lion G3 which will store the data in a csv format on the memory card from which it can be retrieved and viewed in excel. Is this along the lines of what you want?

I don't have the G3 available to me.

The other way to think of this is I want to create all tags in Excel then import it into Crimson.

However, having already created the project in Crimson, I need to do the reverse and pull all the tags out of Crimson into Excel. I can then use the Excel file to create future projects.

In Crimson 3, navigate to the very top level of the Tags section. You will see general settings and features in the central pane, including links to Export or Import the Tag Database in CSV format.