No-break redundancy

Farnesi

Hi fellow automation friends lol

Do you guys know no-break redundancy solutions? I need a good one. Any suggestions on companys/technologies?

I work at a chemical industry which has a specific process that cannot stop no matter what and sometimes even the no-break fails.

Oh. How could it be named "no-break" at Brazil? LOL. Weird..

Just googled UPS and found out it is Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS)

Well, anyway, any suggestion?

Seems that No-Break just means UPS.

Edit:
Seems it also means "I'm too slow to type a response"
I've seen it used to describe a UPS with generator backup. So that the output is feed by the UPS until the stand-by generator gets up to speed and takes over running the system.

I've also seen it used to describe a large fly wheel (or other stored energy) that can keep a line-powered generator running when utility power is lost and has enough momentum to keep generating power until a diesel back-up can be brought on-line.

No break means online UPS - some are not online but have a changeover mechanism from mains to battery.