Convert Klockner Moellier PLC to Click PLC

Maxbeers

Hi,
I am replacing an older Klockner Moellier PLC with A-D Click PLC.
It was not until the end of the ladder I found that there are Jump instructions being used.
Click PLC does not have "jmp" instructions.
I am looking for a way around this.
As always any help is appreciated

Use the original JUMP enable logic to condition the rungs to be "jumped" and "clean-up" the rest of the ladder making sure every bit of it is efficient and necessary.
You might run into "scantime issues" since the JUMP/LABEL pair is being used for decreasing the CPU burden, however, I have seen it done since you are using a much "younger" processor.
Compare the scantimes of the two CPUs running "the same" application file if possible; less than 10-15% increase should be acceptable.

Last edited:
the easiest way is to use subroutines, as most jumps only jump over a few instructions. be aware that after a jump there is mostly another jump to go back to the original program loop.
so you can treat the second jump as a return.
start your subroutine by a compare.