Making multiple s7 projects

interlock

Hi,

I have about 10 FCs in a s7 project.

I want to make separate s7 projects for each of those 10 FCs.

What would be the easiest way?

Regards

These are not real machine codes ........... just for experimental purpose.

The project containing 10 FCs are independently operating without any relation to each other (neither they are a part of real machine coding as I said before).Each FC contains different ways of programming (like indirect addressing / LOOP command / Timer projects which were integrated with WinCC Flex/ etc).

So, in short, I wanna have them as a separate "identity" in terms of separate / independent s7 projects.

Regards

As JRW - use SaveAs and then delete the FC's you dont want from each project.

You can insert multiple programs into a project/library to keep the FC's separate:

exa.JPG