seimens

ajay34

i having problem to connect between PC and S7 cpu.model 3132c.

using wincc 2008 to operate system via pc..
my connection was from CP 5611 thru Profibus connector to PLC.
i was unable to connect with plc..there was error msg ..bus faulty..i
i had try swap connection between (on profibus connector ) and set PG setting as well.

i do try connect to MPI/PROFBUS still unable to ..
can any 1 hint what may i lack seeing it

It may seem too obvious but have you checked the position of the on-off switch on the profibus connectors? Sometimes those switches change position too easily..

Port and profibus connections ok on the PC? i.e. same baud rate as the PLC has and same profile eg. DP / Universal etc??

Has this worked previously and suddenly stopped working or is this a new installation?

this wat i get when try diagonistic hardware (this can be seen on set pg/pc ) and when i click the hardware and test result ok..led flashing when i test it..

Error 0x031b: Synchronization error (problems with the PROFIBUS network)

this was working previously until again the pc broke down and install wincc 2008 sp3 and step7 5.5