one more power question

Yes, but when you say "same power", I assume you mean two circuits connected to the same power source. For those two circuits, you may want to use two different sizes of fuses, so then each circuit is not exactly the "same" power because each will carry a different current level.

Similar Topics

Hi, Sorry for my bad English The 400C show 037:Battery low so we power off the drive then we pull out the battery and found the new one. After 5...
Replies
Views
I have an application where I need around 60 Amps of 24V. Most 24V PS go up to 40A, so I need to be able to add them in parallel. Puls power...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I have a slight inconvenience happening to me. I have a Do-More H2 PLC, and upon power-loss, the CPU is staying on longer than the...
Replies
Views
Hello, i need to use P_Intlk and feed the Status interlock OK bit to a P_DOut block. However, there's 17 interlocks for this output. How can I...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, recently i worked with a cmore panel and have the question that how can clear alarm list whit remote form,right now only can with...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom