Need to see Direct Automation DL-350 program - no software

flycast

I have a piece of equipment that has some issues. I need to see the ladder logic but don't want to buy the software. The demo version only allows you to load a program that has 100 words or less. Is there someone out there that has the DirectSoft5 software that would be willing to open the program and print a PDF, JPG or some other output and repost it?

Go ahead and post your application file...Maybe I'll be able to help, depending of your project's size...

Similar Topics

I'm using an Automation Direct GS20 VFD for the first time and I have a question for the Automation Direct gurus regarding the recommendation of a...
Replies
Views
Could someone open these programs and print them out for me? I tried opening them with the demo version of DS5 but it won't let me. I want to...
Replies
Views
This is an older system. My supervisor managed to let the magic smoke out of two of the comm boards in the ServoDrive controller, after replacing...
Replies
Views
I have a conveyor with 80 zones. Each has a timer. Since each zone timer serves the same function, I would like to be able to adjust the preset...
Replies
Views
Well I Believe I Have Figured Out The Counter But Now Im Not Sure How To Start Writing A Program. I Have Read Alot On The 06 And Ive Filled In The...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom