OT: Eclipse down under.

TConnolly

Lifetime Supporting Member
Just curious.
Did any of our down under forum members have a chance to observe the eclipse today or have any pictures to share?

We had an annular eclipse (ring of fire) here earlier this year. Took my kids and went about four hours south to Bryce National Park so I could be in the path and see the fire ring. At the park there was an astronomy convention so there were lots of telescopes with solar filters to look through. I thought it was one of the coolest things I've ever seen (I'm easily amused).

had a good 'ring if fire' the other day after the chilli the night before.
-
Sorry - the Eclipse was visable from Far north Queensland, I'm in Victoria
about 3000 km south

fnq.JPG

Similar Topics

I am trying to find information on talking modbus to ABB ACH550 drives with integrated Eclipse bypass controls. I have two air handlers that each...
Replies
Views
Hello, I work at a facility where there are a number of older 9030's that we communicate with a Laptop with Eclipse software installed, which is...
Replies
Views
I'm upgrading an existing machine with a Honeywell HC900 controller, and I'm trying to do some data processing in the controller. I have variables...
Replies
Views
Hi: For ControlLogix. Is there a way to "trap" when processor is powering down? This mean leave a bit latched or a value written to a tag? Is...
Replies
Views
I do have a problem with a GE Versamax micro PLC. By going online (on Port 1) the "OK led" goes down. Power led stays On Port 2 no reaction at...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom