How to configure CM1242-5 Profibus DP Slave

govind2k9

My project uses, S71200 PLC, 2 analog input modules and a CM1242-5 Profibus DP slave.
This system is standalone right now but becoming a part of S7300 profibus Network.
I am giving handoff to the master network. I dont have any idea of master network
as it is done by different company.

I have some 24 tags to be handoff which I stored in datablock and filled
excel sheet with the DB address and tag description.

I have configured CM1242-5 as follows

chose subnet: Profibus_1
-added address: 2
-assigned master: None
-defined transfer area: MS | | -> | Q 2 | 1 Byte | Unit

Now I got this error

-CPU error: New I/O access error during process image update /n input 2 (1 Bytes) will
temporarily not be updated as part of the updating of process image 0.

Now could someone advise me how to configure the CM1242-5 DP slave module.
also how can i point those DB address in my excel sheet.