Panelmate Compact I

chorn46562

Here at my company we have inherited an automation cell that has 3 panelmate compact I screens. I have been looking for software that I can use to download the screens and save them just in case they should ever need replaced. I realize there is no way I would ever be able to find the exact screens and would have to purchase a newer model but I would still like to save the applications from these screens for reference. Any help or hope for me? LOL. These screens are really ancient.

You're right, that's an old-timer. If I remember correctly, the PanelMate Compact I was a 9" monochrome CRT with 10 (or maybe 15) page capacity. It dates back to the early 90s. It was superceded by what Eaton called the 'common platform' series which gave way to the 'power series' which in turn evolved into the 'power pro' series.

I'll have to blow the dust off some old computers, but I may be able to locate the programming software for it. I think there is a freeware transfer utility that you can use to archive a copy of the application file. It might also be possible to convert the file to something that could be downloaded to the current generation of PanelMates.

Send me a private message I think I might have the software and a manual at work. If it’s the right one I will send it to you.

We no longer have the equipment with the PanelMates.
Rich