B.data and archive of Wincc

lkwythe

Dear all,

I am working with the Siemens B.data system and WinCC now. My project have two server computers now:
1. WinCC
2. B.data

In B.data server computer, the wincc client was created and I can saw the WinCC project.
In WinCC server computer, it was built a archive tag ( data tag logging) for B.data.

In the B.data configuration, I built a Hardware and added a acquisition structure. I can find out the the archive name and the tag from WinCC. After that, I right click the measurement tag, select the measurement value. I can find out any value lagging in the B.data. I can't see the value in the B.data measurement value table or I try to generate a excel report to see the result. However, these two way can't see the value in B.data. On the other hand, the WinCC online table control is logging my archive tag and viewing the value.

How can I see the value in B.data? Any Client requirement ? WinCC and B.data communication configuration is not complete? Portal connection set up?

I am not aware about b.data. But I have heard about it.
Assuming that B.data server gets data from WinCC server using OPC,
you have to ensure DCOM settings.
You can try some free OPC client on B.data server PC. This test will tell you whether any software on b.data pc will be able to access the data on OPC server.

Also check OPC DCOM setting in configuration console on WinCC server. (Tick allow remote access)

Revert back if you have further queries.

Regards.