Twido PID

mariobo11

Hello guys!

You helped me a lot of times, but i have more questions :).

I have pump and level meter (endress) connected to variable frequency drive. I would like to control pump speed by water level.

If water level is enough to start the pump, pump starts to work, and in 10 mins if the water level drops i would like to speed down pump a little bit or if the water level raise in 10 mins i would like to speed up the pump.

Can someone help me again? I have skype if someone can help me easier trought chat.

I know that you will help me again. Thanks guys.

🤾

ATV 61

How can i do that?

I have already connected PLC analog output(4...20mA) on ATV61, A12 port. Do you have some suggestions?

Thanks for the answer.

Look in your manual for the pid controller.
You will use the level as your pid process variable. Then you can set limits for when the pump should "sleep" and "wakeup".Also give it a setpointto try and keep to. So it will try to keep the tank at a certain level. You also can put times on the sleep and wakeup functions to not start and stop the pump too many times.But im sure the tanks level takes a long time to change so it shouldnt be neccesary to put long times in these functions

Heres a manual for the pump control card. Dont worry about the cards functions in the manual. Look close to the end they explain how to setup the pid regulator. This is controlling pressure but will do the job for your level just the same