question for LOgix_PIDE faceplate

angi

hi guys

i need to use Logix_PIDE in FT ME, i had already add the faceplate under Displays,how to use this faceplate for different PID control, for example, I want to connect SetPoint on the faceplate to a tag in PLC, but I failed.or I need add same faceplate using different name for different PID control?

thanks

Similar Topics

Hello all. I guess this question is more about a control scheme than completely about a PIDE. I have a blower system that has a VFD and a...
Replies
Views
Is there a way to reset the count on the RS Logix BackUp?? XXXXX PROGRAM IN PROGRESS_BAK445.RSS XXXXX PROGRAM IN PROGRESS_BAK446.RSS XXXXX...
Replies
Views
I am currently backing a Micro Logix 1100 and no-one seems to have the file for me to upload from. Is there a way for me to upload the project off...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am working with a Micrologix 1400 model 1766-L32BXB. With no input wires connected to the “in12” thru “in19”, I am getting 24 volts while...
Replies
Views
hi , I need to sorry for my bad English first. I'm newbie at plc programming ,I had been asked about E/IP protocol information for some system...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom