PID parameters in RS logix 5000

srv

I have configured some PID blocks in control logix PLC for few pumps and it is controlling its flow.All VFDs are working thorugh devicenet.The values of P gain is 0.5,I gain is 0.1 and D gain is zero.When I put PID in Auto pumps are not maintaing its steady flow.All parameters are fluctuating.Please advice me what are the suitable parameters of PID block that can work in auto with out any problems.

I have configured some PID blocks in control logix PLC for few pumps and it is controlling its flow.All VFDs are working thorugh devicenet.The values of P gain is 0.5,I gain is 0.1 and D gain is zero.When I put PID in Auto pumps are not maintaing its steady flow.All parameters are fluctuating.Please advice me what are the suitable parameters of PID block that can work in auto with out any problems.

Do you understand how a PID loop even works?