SLC500 PID parameters to S7-1500

grnick50

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hello all,

I have been ask to convert a program from RSLogix500 to TIA V15.1 (S7-1500). The program uses a few PID loops. From RS500 the parameters of the PID blocks are known. Do parameters Kc, Ti, Td use the same units as in Siemens i.e. can I use the numbers for these parameters directly to the S7-1500 or I have to scale them.
Is the Loop update parameter in the SL500 the cyclic OB time for the S7-1500? I guess that in the SLC500 this time is seconds, correct?

Thank you.

PID_AB.png

Similar Topics

Hi guys, im a sparky that is slowly getting into the PLC Programming side of things rather than just troubleshooting. I have been asked to...
Replies
Views
Hi all.. I've been reading through many of the posts on this Forum, lucky i found similar problem in-regard to PID Loop and concerning PID...
Replies
Views
Can anyone help me to provide an explanation of the TUNING OF PID FOR AB SLC500
Replies
Views
Hi I need help with tunning pid block for Allen Bradley’s PLC SLC500 and processor 5/03. Only for test how to use this instruction I download a...
Replies
Views
I have read some article here about bipolar method for PID that I have to read it but I could not find any manual for this one. Could some one can...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom