Help with PID instruction SLC500 5/03 Allen Bradley

lexgarnic

Hi
I need help with tunning pid block for Allen Bradley’s PLC SLC500 and processor 5/03. Only for test how to use this instruction I download a program example for slc 5/04 from AB site and simulates with RSEmulate. I try to change the Set Point, Process Variable, Loop Update, Kc, Ti and Td parameters but I can’t to modulate the Control Variable N10:1 to activate N10:2 or N10:3 coil.
Please I need somebody help me with this modulation…much better with examples.
PD.the archive be situated in attachment docs.

lexgarnic,

There is noting in the zip you posted. Also RSEmulate does not support the PID instruction.

Last edited:

Similar Topics

I am looking to lock the output value of a PID block to the last known good value when the block is disabled. To allow for a smooth restart...
Replies
Views
i am trying to set up a pid instruction, what i want is to do is run a pump via scp instruction until i have got the pump upto pressure and the...
Replies
Views
This is the first time I am trying to use a RSLogix 5000 PID and my lack of understanding this is version of a PID instruction is driving me...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I have an issue with a PID block in RsLogix 5000. The parameters are P: 3.25 I: 0.11 D: 0.01 The Set Point is 71 psi This loop...
Replies
Views
hey guys - I'm a novice PLC enthusiast, so this may be a simple one. I'm running a PID on a Micrologix 1200 PLC and I want to change the Gain for...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom