Spectrum input card

CENTER

Lifetime Supporting Member
Does anyone know the procedure to configure a Spectrum 1762sc-IF8u card?
I set one up about a year ago but for the life of me I can’t remember, all the channels are 0 to 10 volts using engineering units. I look at the manual and understand what has to be done but I don’t understand how to write to the card, and it is past my Tec connect hours and I wanted to get this project done. Thanks in advance.

Similar Topics

Does anyone know a good reliable place to purchase a 1762sc-IF8u and a OF8? The price from my distributor is good but they want 13 weeks delivery...
Replies
Views
Anyone use them? I bought a couple and I am going to start using them to flash the firmware but since I have a IF2 in slot one and this is the...
Replies
Views
Currently I'm programming a Controls Spectrum InView P42C-SC using a ControlLogix. The display has an ethernet communications module attached to...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I have a micro 850 PLC with a Spectrum Controls analogue module 2085sc-IF16C. I have used the module configuration tool to setup however...
Replies
Views
Just received an email that they are ending support for Webport and discontinuing the web service as well at the end of 2019. Not sure the reason...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom