Ever heard of GTS RSView Tools Library?

sanger

We have an RSView32 application from a corrupted machine that references a library named GTSViewToolsLibrary. We have found a library named GTSViewToolsLibrary.exe in the recovered files however a decompile shows that it contains some but not all of the methods referenced my the RSView32 app. We most likely need a more recent version of this library. Any idea if this is a Rockwell library or 3rd party. Can't find any mention of it online.

'back in the day', G.T.S. meant Global Technical Services.
This is a Rockwell (Allen Bradley) "group" that provides "technical services".
You can fill in your own blanks.....

Similar Topics

Anyone ever heard of CTC PLC's? Not even sure if they're around anymore, I think they source out of Hopkinton MA but I could be wrong. They seem...
Replies
Views
Good Evening , We had a Mettler Toledo Safeline Metal Detector acting unstable last week . We brought Mettler Toledo in to look at it ...
Replies
Views
Looking for information regarding something called Flex-Touch control systems. An HMI running this supposed software, that may be an OEM made...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, Been asked to look at an existing well system. It's very simple, there is a pressure transducer at the storage tank that provides a...
Replies
Views
I just got asked a question on a local business website, and couldn't think of one. So, does anyone have any PLC/HMI jokes?
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom