after holiday plc out of order

rolling stone

Happy New year!
I got problems after a week back from holiday.
The PLC does not work.
It is schneider premium PLC
Trouble: Run blinking and red I/O
Hello guys what's wrong?

I don't have time to read the manual for you right now, but you may want to try reloading the logic and configuration to the processor as a first step.

I have had this before on many PLCs, but Telemech are the worst by far.

Your PLC has been OFF for too long with a poor battery and has lost is program / configuration.

As the previous post suggests, you will need to download the program again (if you have it), put the PLC back into run and you should be OK (minus data register values).

C

Dear Russ and Double,
Thanks for your valuable comment. I can reload the program and now it recovered totally. It was due to bad battery with long time off.
Best Regards,
RS