Another holiday/hobby PLC App.

raccjim

After viewing the thread on PLC controlled Christmas lights, I thought I'd send a link to my friend's website highlighting his basement train set on steroids. Page three has some video and slide shows of the layout at various stages of construction and completion. (well, probably never complete!) ...All controlled by a SLC500.
Enjoy!
Link: http://home.comcast.net/~jhgilbert/trains/index.html

JG trainplc.jpg

Wow! That's a pretty serious project. Impressive!

Yes,surferb, my friend is one of those guys that takes his hobby seriously...new additions not seen in the vids include monitors above the track which can display track scheduling as well as video from engine mounted cameras...I doubt He'll ever reach "completion"