Same instruction working on one program and doesn't works on another

I am noticing a problem where i am using MOV instruction and writing literal text into source and String datatype in destination. It works fines in one program but doesn't on another it show an error Invalid Data Type. Argument must match Parameter Data type. I know what the error is and why but my question is why is it working perfectly fine in 1 program and not on another.

Screenshot 1.png Screenshot 2.jpg

Welcome to the PLCTalk forum community !

Are the controller models, firmware revisions, and Studio 5000 Logix Designer versions the same in both projects?

Are the sub-elements in each UDT ordinary STRING default datatypes, or could they be user-defined STRING[x] that are a length other than 82 characters ?

Support for STRING type literals is a relatively modern addition to Studio 5000, and to my knowledge are only supported on 5580 or 5380 series controllers.

The PLC software revision is 34.11, but the one with error is 1769-L3ERMS PLC while the one without Error is 5069 but the software was same update. strings in UDT are String[1] but that is why i selected data[0] which is String

Screenshot .png