Dead output relays

MMeduna

HELP Have a semens S5 100. We had a semens midi master inverter throw an over amp alarm code. But when it did this the output relay units went dead. The plc is still working. The digital inputs are still lighting up and register when the control power button is activated but the cycle start button lights momentarily. Went through the whole semantics . All switches and circuits test out ok. Tried replacing outputs but nuthing. Did something in the plc fry? Don't have a replacement plc yet but would hate order one if don't need to. Ended up rewiring the machine to bypass the plc just to get the machine online again but would rather have it right

on the card is a fuse, repair it, hopefully that was all, otherwise the output is fried and needs repair by siemens or other (unis)