Gx developer no output signal

sontun

Hi, i'm programming a Mitsubishi fx1s in Gx developer and i've written a long program with several switches. The problem is that in my program some of the ouputs won't set high even though all the correct inputs are set high. I've tried monitoring the program and i can see that the inputs are giving a signal, but still the following output won't set.

I've also made another simple program, with only one switch to one output, and this sets the output perfectly fine.

Anyone know what the problem might be?

Are the "non-functional" routines beeing called-up (scanned) by the controller?
I am not quite familiar with the Mitsubishi CPU product line, however, most of the manufacturers have so called "routine conditionality" features; there are available instructions which, when "active" will "bypass" parts of the code from being scanned or, if the routines are not being called-up by default, user logic is required for the routine to be "inserted" within the continuous scan process.

Last edited:
Hi,

Could the problem be that you are using the same output several times (in the logic)? If there are several conditions/rungs that are linked to the same output then the last condition in the PLC-scan will "win".

//Supporter

Yes, i'm using the same output several times. It's nessesary in my program..
any ways to solve the program so i can use the same outputs several times in one program?

Hi
The way around this is to lets say instead of turning on your output serval times in the code turn on m10 the first time in your code , m11 the second , m 13 and so on and then on the bottom of your program use all these bits to turn on your output. Now the same goes for your m bits only turn them on once in your code also. You could use the same output serval times but it would mean adding in Mcr coils or jump bits which makes the code harder to read and debug so maybe it's best for you at this time to stay away from that.
Just another the same goes for timers, counters etc

Donnchadh

This is my setup:
qnwefk.png

There is a motorised "vehicle" on the rail. This starts at S3, drives til it boards the sideways moving plate (S5), which then is waiting by S1. this moves the vehicle to S2, where it backs off till it hits S4. Then it return back to S3.

So i got 2 DC motors, which both needs to go both ways (clockwise and counter-clockwise), meaning i need 4 outputs, and able to use two of them twice (moving the vehicle back and forth two times).

Let's go back a couple of posts...
Each output is dedicated to one command hence it should appear only once as a "coil" within your application; use branching within the same rung (the unique rung containing the output instruction) in order to "enable" the output coil within different "rung conditions in" scenarios.