gx developer analog output help

Matnim

Hi,

I'm trying to programme a gradually increasing analog using and fx1n and a fx2nda unit. The output needs to increase over a set period of time and then hold at the final value. Can anyone Help?

Cheers, Matt

Hi,

I'm trying to programme a gradually increasing analog using and fx1n and a fx2nda unit. The output needs to increase over a set period of time and then hold at the final value. Can anyone Help?

Cheers, Matt

Can you be more specific as to what you are trying to accomplish and perhaps post what you have so far?

You will need the manual for the Fx2N-2DA unit to find programming examples for setting the module up. You will need to write some setup stuff using TO/FROM commands, i.e. enabling each channel, channel configuration, resolution, etc. Also you will need to write to the module to tell it what register the digital value to be converted is in.

Hope this helps,
Dave