How to Filter WinCC trend and alarms with Batch Name

falgunvasava

I am Using WinCC 7.0 Sp2.
The Operator Will enter a batch name for each Batch.
I want to Automatically Save a trend of process parameters and any alarms for that Process Batch. Then I want to have a list of all such Saved Batch (Drop down menu). The trend and alarms for the selected Batch from the list can be seen any time later on with exact start time and stop time.
Need Help.Thanks in Advance.

Similar Topics

Hi. Are there anyone with experience with the filter function for the alarm view in WinCC Flexible ? I cant get it to work properly. I have an...
Replies
Views
I need to filter the data in winCC User archive, but the script i used doesn't seem to work. Can anybody help me and give some example scripts...
Replies
Views
Kindly, we have the following configuration fault on a Kinetix 5700 axis. It only appears when we go online on the Plc. We are just starting the...
Replies
Views
When supplying variable frequency drives (vfd), should we install the line filter (emc) before the reactor (choke), or reactor before filter...
Replies
Views
Hi. I'd like to have a filter on an Alarm Summary page where I could pick which of the 3 groups I created I want to display on the screen. I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom