InTouch Alarm Filter

dalporto

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hi.

I'd like to have a filter on an Alarm Summary page where I could pick which of the 3 groups I created I want to display on the screen.

I cannot find the information I'm looking for. It's telling me that either it cannot be done on a InTouch Standalone installation using the wizard alarm display, or that it's straight in front on my face and I just cannot see it.

Thanks.

It's probably something like that.

almQuery("AlmSystemSummary","\InTouch!$System/G1/G1_Alarms",0,9999,"All","Summ");

Problem is how to actually write this part, I don't find how to point to G1_Alarms:

"\InTouch!$System/G1/G1_Alarms"

almQuery("AlmSystemSummary","\intouch!G1_Alarms",0,999,"All","Summ");

Looks like it didn't like the 9999 instead of 999...

I'm ok now.

almAckSelect("AlmSystemSummary", "Comment" );

I want to ack one line only. Now this scripts (and many other ack scripts) wants me to put a "comment" that will replace the alarm description in the alarm page, which I don't want.

What is the way around that? Is there a way that the "comment" tag refers to its own alarm comment?

Or easier, is there a script that will only acknowledge the stupid line?

I need a break, I'm getting mad at this.