InTouch alarm database overflow error

timothy585

Supporting Member
I found an older thread about fixing this issue, but the link to the technote was dead.

I'm running InTouch 2014R2 with SQL 2012. When I try and pull up the alarm history, I get the following error box -

AlmDbView Control

The datediff function resulted in an overflow. The number of
dateparts separating two date/time instances is too large. Try to
use datediff with a less precise datepart.

Can someone send me the pdf of this technote if they have it? Or, a simple step-by-step for purging/deleting and recreating the database?

I'm new to WW, so the simpler the better. Appreciate it!

Thanks,
Tim

Similar Topics

Hi All, I'd like to know how to show 100 days of Alarm in the Alarm Summary in Aveva (Intouch) SCADA. I couldn't find any option like that in...
Replies
Views
Hi. I'd like to have a filter on an Alarm Summary page where I could pick which of the 3 groups I created I want to display on the screen. I...
Replies
Views
Hello to all of you! I am working with InTouch 2017 application for HMI. So far, so good - configuration is simple, there is two clients, each...
Replies
Views
Hello, Looking for some help on returning a tag's alarm group. I can only find documentation on returning a "selected" item's alarm group from...
Replies
Views
Is it possible to have an indirect tag screen (i.e. motor/pump/servo screen) with an alarm banner? Presently I have 4 pump screens that all...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom