S7-200 + CP243-1 + Sofnet S7 Lean

Hi...........

I want to integrate the Siemens S7-200 with a communications module CP243-1 to a Visual Basic apllication that will be responsible for reading some inputs from the process and writing some outputs.

Is this possible to do using the OPC Server and Client Interface and the modules I already have????

Does somebody here have some tutorials or documentation related to this thing????

I am new in this PLC programming and it would be really nice if somebody help me a lot.

Thanks for all!!!!

Similar Topics

Hi Guys, Can anyone give me an example of configuration for the above ethernet module, i have tried to configure it but cannot see it on my...
Replies
Views
Hi. I have a 222 CPU. I need to recover the program from the eeprom memory. Is it possible?
Replies
Views
Hi all, Currently having trouble getting a speed reference to write over modbus to an Omron M1... I can successfully write a run command and...
Replies
Views
HI i would like to know how to get a variable that will store the amount of times a program has been executed. The issue is I have 3 DBs for 1 FB...
Replies
Views
Hi folk, I would like to know what kind of Parameters should I setup for controlling with Profibus. My old Lenze 8200 motec 0.25kW have a busted...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom