Wonderware Intouch - Return Active Alarm Info

Grendizer

Hey All,

Is there a way where I can click on an alarm in "Alarm Viewer Ctrl" or any other alarm control and get info back?

For example, I have the following alarms active:
Tag Comment
----- -----------------------
Tag1 Temperature High
Tag2 Low Pressure Detected

So, when I click on Tag1, I want to receive, as a returned value, the comment of the alarm in a variable.It is something like Event scripting with a specific function.

Hope the question is clear,

Thanks All!!!

Last edited:
Hey,

What am trying to do is that when I click on an alarm, retrieve an info from it, then go to the screen where the alarm is being activated!

Similar Topics

Hello, Looking for some help on returning a tag's alarm group. I can only find documentation on returning a "selected" item's alarm group from...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I have experience with PLC to Excel etc...just starting on using intouch scada screens. I have an Excel sheet that uses mainly...
Replies
Views
Hola chicos. Tengo un problema con el driver de comucicacion dasabcip 5, y un plc controllogix v34, ya realice la comunicacion pero en ciertos...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am upgrading a Wonderware SCADA form version 9.5 to version 23. I am able to migrate all the graphic, but when to activate the runtime this...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am using OI.GATEWAY.2 to communicate to the PLC using an OPC UA. I can see the tags using an OPC explorer connecting to the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom