Doubt

nagaraj123

Hiii......i want to take running feedback of some motor in my neighbour plant but in my plant am using S7 300....my neighbour is using Siemens Simocode model....just i want running feed back 4m that

How far is it between the two plants? Meters or Kilometers? There are wireless Input/Output transmitters that might do the job.

Similar Topics

Hello Guys, Hope everyone is doing well. I have a general doubt about ladder programming. The outputs are not getting energized when I used the...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm working with FTVS and I'm trying to give a title to a dynamic popup that shows what device it is currently operating. I've seen that...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm quite new to the automation world. I've used a bit Tia Portal in the last month and now i have a new working in rslogix 5000. From...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone! I'm currently programming a safety logic on Studio 5000 Logix Designer V33.00.00 and I wanted to know if there's a way to test...
Replies
Views
hi all, I'm working on Studio5000, structured text language. I have several buildings and for one of each several BOOL alarms in an array...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom