Doubt about emulating safety programming

royalmaster

Hello everyone!

I'm currently programming a safety logic on Studio 5000 Logix Designer V33.00.00 and I wanted to know if there's a way to test this on Logix Emulate.
A coleague of mine told me he only did these tests on the actual CPU but I don't have access to it yet.

Thanks for you help!

Best regards.

Hello everyone!

I'm currently programming a safety logic on Studio 5000 Logix Designer V33.00.00 and I wanted to know if there's a way to test this on Logix Emulate.
A coleague of mine told me he only did these tests on the actual CPU but I don't have access to it yet.

Thanks for you help!

Best regards.

No, Emulate doesn't support Safety Processors.

Safety processor are inherently unsafe. Gotta push the mush in and see what mush comes out. Safety? Really now.