Card reader communication using RS 232 for AB 1400

SARYAM

I have been trying to read data from the plc which is interfaced to the card reader using RS-232 Interface. The output of the card reader is ascii format. I need to know the ladder logic instruction or a program which helps in obtaining data from the reader and storing in an register.:site:

Similar Topics

Hello. At workplace every person has its own personal card (HID iclass GL type). Now we want to access machine operations only to valid users i.e...
Replies
Views
Hi, i'm actually using a rfid card reader to send cards number to the plc, we have two differents type of cards: one with 6 digits (24 bits) and...
Replies
Views
I have tried using a card reader from RF Ideas for use with a L33ER PLC. It is not working and RF Ideas believes there is a conflict with the EDS...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I have iCLASS contactless card reader HID R10 6100 (fig. 1) and i want to connect it to a Schneider PLC (m238). I've never used it...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, I am currently working on a project involving an AD EA9-T6CL screen and a generic magnetic card reader. The purpose of the card reader...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom