Changing 1756 Rack after already configured

Rob S.

I already configured my 1756-A13 , and started my project , but thinking about the entire project , I think I would be better off going with a 1756-A17 , to allow enough room for expansion. My question is , how difficuit is it to change the
I/O Configuration from a 1756-A13 to a 1756-A17 without reconfiguring the entire rack.

Thanks in advance

It's surprisingly easy. Just go to controller properties in your program, change the Chassis Type from A13 to A17 and hit apply. It won't change anything with your I/O configuration.

Only cheng in Controller Properties in The up folder of Controller Organizer, change in the Chassis Type to 1756-A17. athis is only you need change, no nid change eny configuration.