1771-ife

that's going to take Block Transfer Read and Block Transfer Write operations (rungs) ... we can't tell you how to set those up and address them without knowing how your hardware is arranged (one-slot, two-slot, half-slot addressing, what slot the module is installed in, etc.) ...

also are you using 1771-IFE/A; 1771-IFE/B; or 177-IFE/C? ... the A and B series are pretty much the same - but the C is different ...

also, are you aware that those modules have JUMPERS inside them that have to be set correctly (to select for voltage, current, single-ended wiring, differential wiring, etc.) ... your tests won't be conclusive unless you're covered those bases too ...

suggestion:

post your existing RSP program file (you'll have to zip it first) ... that will help move this project along ...

and welcome to the forum ...

Last edited: