Problem Saving Channel Settings on AB 1771-IFE PLC5

hardaysknight

Lifetime Supporting Member
I'm having issues saving the individual channel settings on a 1771-IFE Analog card.

We recently swapped from 0-10v to 4-20ma transducers. I set the jumpers on the card, and set up the channel config in RSLogix5 and it works great, but any time the PLC is powered off/faulted/swapped to program mode, it goes right back to having a 0-10v channel configuration, throwing off our transducer readings.

This card is in a remote rack via controlnet

1771-IFE.png

Is this not right?

I'm gonna be honest with you, I have no idea what I'm doing.

EDIT: I figured it out. We aren't using a BTW to write the settings. We are using MOV instructions for each individual integer for the card configuration. No idea why.

1.png 2.png

Last edited:
You got it. I didn't notice you were using ControlNet. Local or expansion rack would have been block transfer.