Display errors

thedude0901

Greetings,

I'm new to LogixPro 500 and I'm having some display issues with the simulations. The graphics don't seem to line up, the fonts are the wrong sizes and don't fit in the proper place and the animations make a mess of everything. I'm really not sure what to do at this point. I've attached some screen grabs of what I'm talking about.

My PC is as follows:
Windows 7 64 bit
Nvidia 310.90 drivers
Nvidia 580 GTX
12 GB RAM

Please help!!!

Best regards,
The Dude

Door.jpg BCD.GIF Compressor.jpg

Similar Topics

I have the VB code: Private Sub NumericInput5_Change() Dim Logged_Message As String Set oPC = Me.FindElement(Me.ActiveElement.Name) Park_Veh...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm using FactoryTalk View ME V10. I created a valve as a global object with multiple parameters and when the object is being used at the...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I was modifying an HMI in factory talk and went to change a go to display button using the ... to select from a list as I had done...
Replies
Views
Is there a way to add a local message display to Studio 5000 View Designer? If its there, I’m not finding it. I have used them in older versions...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am new to Codesys, and am trying to learn about it for a project we're developing. I've got a couple questions, but first a little...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom