Wonderware Intouch 9.0

agarb

I have a good customer with an issue on an old Wonderware Intouch 9.0 application developed by my predecessor.

I am attempting to fix it but after going through all my stacks of discs, I can't find an installation for 9.0. Seems I have every version except that one... also is no longer available on download page of the wonderware developer network.

If anybody out there has this disc and can make an ISO for me, I would be very thankful. Feel free to PM me.

Just to be clear... I am NOT looking for any license files; just the install.

lots 'o discs.jpg

Last edited:
I know that I have Ver. 9.5, but I'm not sure about Ver. 9, since I never developed an App with that particular version. I'll look around the office.

Have you tried asking your WW rep to provide you with a copy? They should be able to give you access to an FTP download, if not provide the actual media.

Local rep is pushing me to upgrade the system to latest version. :(

Haven't done just ton of business with them so don't have much leverage.

Related question. This application is running on a Wonderware branded PC. I am starting to wonder if the issues may be hardware related.

When I open the license file it starts out like this...

#FSA2 InTouch RT 2000 Tag-Tablet/Panel|FSA2 InTouch RT 2000 Tag-Tablet/Panel|P/N 01-9160|#Serial Number xxx xxx|IOServer|InTouchPlus|KXA|InSQL_ActiveTagBrowser|InTouchOEM

I'm concerned about the part in bold. Does anybody know if this license files is tied to the actual Wonderware hardware or can I move it from the Wonderware PC to a new PC to try to remove the possibility of a hardware issue?

pc.jpg

Wonderware licensing is not tied to anything. The .lic files can be moved freely. To follow wondereware licensing standards though, make sure you cut the .lic file and don't copy it. That way it is only on one computer.

Thanks, DBLD99. Freely moving license files has certainly been my experience but I had never tried with a license file that actually came bundled with wonderware hardware. I understand your point about cutting vs. copying... :)