PLC's Versus Relays

Paul

Does anyone know of a good poerpoint presentation that discusses the advantages of PLC's versus relay control panels. What I really need are some good pictures of applications. Please advise if you know of a good reference.

Thanks

Paul

Well, I don't think PowerPoint was invented yet when people realized they should use PLCs instead of relays. Come to think of it, personal computers were an itch on the horizon at that time.

I wonder if your instructor wanders around the campus asking people, "What should I give Paul for a grade?"

OG

Similar Topics

Following on from the recent thread about using a PLC for furnace control, this has me thinking about a potential future project. I have just...
Replies
Views
I have a customer with a 9020 GE controller. I have LM90 software ,but it appears the logic was written with VISPRO. Is there someway to migrate...
Replies
Views
I have a Magelis XBTGT2330 programmed with Vijeo 5.0 communicating with a Modicon TSX Momentum processor programmed with Concept v2.6. We're...
Replies
Views
I know this has been beat around before, but I really haven't found much good information on it. So, what I'd like to see in responses in this...
Replies
Views
Hi, I know that most PLC nowadays contains function blocks of PID control variable. I would like to know to create and programme a PID function...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom