Vijeo addressing versus Modicon Momentum PLC addresses

radfahrer

Lifetime Supporting Member
I have a Magelis XBTGT2330 programmed with Vijeo 5.0 communicating with a Modicon TSX Momentum processor programmed with Concept v2.6. We're getting the discretes to communciate properly, but the analogs are not working. One thing we've noticed is that the analog addressing in the PLC is 6 digit ie 400110 and in Vijeo it only allows 5 digit ie 40110. Is that causign the issue? The discretes start at 0, so the extra digit might be ignored ie 000035 and 00035 might be getting interpreted the same way.

Any ideas on what the issue could be? The only config I could see somewhat related is the Double Word order in the HMI Vijeo device config, we've got that on High Word First, which I think is the default.

Any help appreciated.

Yes 400110 = 40110
As a test try just reading an integer (1 word) then you dont need to worry about double words
Not sure but try just entering 110 as the address (don't think this is the case but worth a try)