Stepper motor doesn't work in run mode

jens92

Hello,

I wan't to use a stepper motor. I want to perform the program when E0.0 = high. I already tested the stepper motor with paramaterize fm353. The stepper motor worked good. Then i wrote a traversing program in db1001, worked also good.

Now I want the traversing program to perform in a FC and start with E0.0.

I read the manual, there it says i have to call FC0 into OB100 and OB83. (Did that with FB0, there is no FC0). Then i called FC1 into OB1 and FC2 into OB82.

I copied the FC103 from the example to my program, changed the program number and the byte adres to my numbers. Called FC103 in OB1 butt it still doesn't work? Should i give a start or enable? And how can I see on wich adres i should give the start or enable?