Truckwash pump question?

I have a truckwash that i am installing a large set of brushes in and have decided to use a PLC for the first time. I have used a micro830 from AB with the ccw software. I have had pretty good success with programming the brushes and the optics to turn it all on and of at the right times. But the pressure pump and pressure switch to protect again dry running are not working the way i want.

My question is.... Is it possible to set a delay on the pressure switch of say 2-3 secs to allow the pump to build up pressure before the plc reads the input. I have tried TON and TOF timers but could not get them to work.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I think i am going to be well and truely hooked on PLC after this.

Regards,
Glenn
Skilled Elec.

yes it is = You can post a Zipped copy of your program
remember that thses are not programmed the same as other AB plc's
so you need to use the timer variable and #t command - i'll look it up later

when you archive - select Zip instead of rar

your program looks Ok but Reset coils?
if the seneor is not on for 5 secs then it will not function

Thanks for your help. This is leterally my first program so i am very very green.

I see what you mean. Should i be using TOF ? I have used set coils to run the brushes and pump and then the estop and the pressure switch restet them all. Is there an easier option than doing it this way.

it looks ok as it is written - The trap is how the program is sequenced.
I have no problems in helping you But I do need a Zipped copy.
there are many others who will also help you.
I am guessing you work for 'Skilled' are you in melbourne