High level Interfaces to PLCs

satya

S
Hi,

Are there any high level interfaces available to interact with the PLCs? Actually, I am looking to automate some container crane activties through computer programs

Please get back if any information is available on this

Regards

Satya

Most high level interface are in fact PCs.

No fan, no hard disk, no power supply, this reducing heat and movement to make them "industrial".

I once worked on an interface to a PLC on the 23rd floor of an office building...

<----slinks out of room before rotten vegetables are thrown

Here is a very easy solution. Buy A two way radio. Assign one of your colleague near the plc and you will stay on the level that you want.When the crane is exactly on the high level call your colleague tell him "crane is high level and tell him to inform the PLC".

Lovington Dela Cruz