CIP Class/Instance/Attribute values for CompactLogix system settings?

Zazoo

Does anyone know where I can find a table of the CIP Class/Instance/Attribute values for the CompactLogix system settings?

Specifically, when you add a GSV/SSV instruction to ladder logic in RSLogix5000 there is a Class/Instance/Attribute field on this instruction that allows you to set the particular attribute you want to get/set (e.g. 'Program'->'THIS'->'Name')

These values are selected with a drop-down of enumerated constants. However, I'd like to access these system settings externally from another device - to do this I need the actual CIP Class/Instance/Attribute number. Is this info published anywhere?

Thanks,
Mike

You are correct that the GSV and SSV instructions are used to access some of the same objects that the CIP Generic MSG instruction can.

There's no comprehensive published description of these objects; ControlLogix is a closed architecture and RA keeps a lot of this sort of thing close to the vest both for competitive reasons and so they don't have to maintain external interfaces for every object.

There are multiple special-interest documents in the RA Knowledgebase about particular CIP objects. The best index for these is Knowledgebase Article ID #24538.