Barcode readers and S7-1214C

NThompson_AMI

I am currently designing a machine that requires, per customer, to have a Motorola LS3408-FZ Bar code scanner and a S7-1214C Siemens PLC. I am planning on using the supplied RJ45 to DB9 cable from Motorola with a panel interface on the operator's box where the scanner will be. I am having a near impossible time finding the correct pin out information for this scanner. All the manual says is that it uses a universal cable set (serial cable).

Can anyone help with the correct pin out to go from the panel interface to the PLC?

Similar Topics

I have 5 Sick Barcode readers using 3 Sick CDM interface units I need to interface to an S7 313. They are all currently configured for RS 232. The...
Replies
Views
:eek: after 3 months and no work, I finally got one and have been thown to the woves. so to speak. I am looking for a handheld barcode scanner...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I've only made a few posts here, but have been lurking quite a bit lately (the student posts crack me up 👨🏻‍🏫 ). I have an...
Replies
Views
Can anybody recomend a good system for data collection in a maintenance system? We have paper audits of flows, pressure, temprature etc on all...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Can anybody suggest a PLC solution to me for my following problem:- My customer has two barcode readers on a production line. He requires...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom