Floating switch on long distance

gprnjak

Hello everyone, I'm new here and I need your help.

I'm working one pump station that is controling with two borehole pumps 11kW each. PLC is in pump station, borehole pumps are 1,5km from station and they have floating switch. Every pump is powered by special cabinet near here and I have space to put more devices in it.

My question is, what is the best way to transfer status of floating switches to my PLC that is 1,5km away. On this forum I find this

http://rd.phoenixcon.com/products/interface/db/datasheets/1483_en_E.pdf

Is this my solution or there is a better one ??

Best regards,
Goran

Similar Topics

How is floating web accumulator works ? I have a project where I will control a floating accumulator without speed trim. Input and Output rolls...
Replies
Views
Hey Guys, I was looking for a little help on a school project. I was asked to program three pumps with two inputs, more and less. The project...
Replies
Views
I need to check an axis actual travel position, and to compare it to the master travel position. To do this I have to multiply the axis travel...
Replies
Views
We have AOIs for projects, which handle material dosing (by hand or by pipes and pumps), obviously they have comparison between setpoint and...
Replies
Views
Lately there have been threads that talk about floating control, input dead bands and input filters. I want to show that these KLUDGES are not...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom