PowerFlex400 Automatic rearm

jorgeGal

Hi!, I have 4 powerflex 400 recently installed and my customer is asking me if I can set the drive up to rearm automatically after a power fail. I did it in a ACS 350 ABB drive but never in a powerflex. Is that possible, if so, how may I proceed? Which parameters need to be changed?
Thanks in advance!

Thanks Alan, I have found a parameter:
A165 [Start At PowerUp] 0/1 0 = “Disabled” 1 = “Enabled” 0 (default)

It seems to be the right one.

Before you make the change, check carefully that you are not introducing an unacceptable hazard. Whenever a machine starts on its own, you must be sure it is completely unattended.

Similar Topics

I've read a bunch of the post on here as far as communicating between the ML1400 Channel 0 and the Powerflex 400 via RS485. I cannot for the life...
Replies
Views
Hello I want to set up a communication through GSM or LTE from a PowerFlex drive and other instruments (flowmeter, level meter, etc.) to PC 100...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have this configuration and I´m receiving 203 (timed out) error from the I/O tree in RSL5000. Although, I can read parameters from the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a PFlex 400 networked with Dnet over 22-COMM-D as well as a 22-HIM-A3 on panel front. I am using the drive from remote as PID...
Replies
Views
Recently I was called into a plant as a consultant on a machine that was experiencing a large number of drive failures. All eight failures were...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom