HistData In intouch wonderware

b_e33

i use in my program the object HistData Wizard ,and when i connect him
he create new access name and when i activate the view run time it`s messege me this messege:
Cannot access topic "ViewStream1" for Access Name "histdataviewstr"
start application "HISTDATA.EXE"?

when i push the button on the object to save CSV file its save and everything ok
but how can i fix this error messege?

the easy process I use is to right click on the .exe file. And send a shortcut to the desktop. I then drag the shortcut to the window button on the screen, wait for folders to show, then drop it in the startup folder.

but now it not creat the CSV file when i push the button Save to file...
the messege gon but the file does not created....

Similar Topics

Hi All, I have a problem to export HistData Trend to csv file. When i click "Save to file" button in historical trend window at Windowviewer, i...
Replies
Views
I was needing to export some InTouch Historical data and i was needing 180 days worth of data exported When I open the HistData Panel Wizard and...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Customer wants analog faceplates really bad, even if we explained that it doesn't make much sense in his process. What he wants to see...
Replies
Views
Trying to export a Modern application for an upgrade to Intouch 2020 but I cannot export the application from the 2014 version because the export...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I have experience with PLC to Excel etc...just starting on using intouch scada screens. I have an Excel sheet that uses mainly...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom